Beard Care – Beard Care Tips, Beard Care Products – Beard Oil Sandalwood & Clove- Keep your beard in immaculate condition with our luxuriously lavish beard oil, naturally found in essentials oils. Formulated with three different oils, combined to leave your skin and beard hair in a flawless condition. Developed with sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E oils, skin is both protected and moisturised, leaving your beard perfectly groomed and revitalised, with a soft and smooth finish.
Scented with our London barbers classic masculine fragrance of sandalwood and clove, our beard oil leaves a subtle scent on skin, lasting all day long.
30ml 1.05fl oz.
Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Australian Sandalwood, Cypress, Clove Bud, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Isoeugenol.
Main beard oil fragrance: Sandalwood, Clove with a base of Cypress.
We know how important it is to keep yourself looking groomed all year round. That is why we produced a vast range of luxury men grooming products, inspired by our client’s needs and lifestyle. It reveals a character that asserts itself with independence and determination, for the city gentlemen who chooses his destiny. We stock our products in-store and online to help you keep your hair and beard looking fresh and healthy at all times, allowing you to maintain it yourself between visits to our shop. All our products are formulated with the highest-quality ingredients, made in the UK.
Staying on top of it is essential if you want to ensure that you are ready for any situation and always looking your best, and we want to help you do just that.
Growing a moustache how to grow and maintain a moustache
Whether you’re growing a moustache for Movember or are growing one just because,beard oil, a stylish moustache for gentleman takes time, love and care to look fabulous every day so here’s a few easy steps on how to grow (and maintain) a moustache;
- For the first 3 weeks, you can likely get away with trimming your moustache with your usual clippers, or a beard trimmer if you prefer to be fancy.
- After 3-4 weeks, upgrade to a high quality pair of special hair trimmers and a small pair of moustache scissors.
- Keep your moustache well-groomed with a moustache comb, such as this one.
- To keep your moustache looking neat and smelling fantastic, start styling your moustache daily with a dab of Pall Mall Barbers Moustache Wax
- To achieve those all-important up-turned moustache ends, use a dab of moustache wax and twirl the moustache ends between your thumb and index finger. Use a light touch – you can always add more but you can’t take it away!
- Use an exfoliating face scrub at least once a week to remove dirt and dead skin cells.
- To avoid your skin becoming dry and itchy, wash your moustache with shampoo and conditioner, as you would with your hair. Our Argan enriched Shampoo & Conditioner is particularly great for conditioning your hair and improving its shine. Don’t forget to moisturise the skin beneath, and around, your moustache daily after washing your face.
- Trim your moustache when your hair is dry rather than wet: this helps you avoid accidentally trimming too much hair.
- Ask your barber to recommend the best moustache style for your face shape. A medium width style with a more triangular shape compliments an oval face, where as a longer moustache is more complimentary for a square face shape.
We really recommend getting advice from your barber and regular visits to ensure you’re using the right products as well as growing the right style for your face shape, and of course to keep your hair expertly under control.
Beard Oil and Moustache Wax
Pall Mall Barbers Grooming Products would like to introduce our beard grooming range, consisting of our Sandalwood and Clove Beard Oil, to nourish and protect the skin underneath your beard and to keep your beard soft to touch with a rich fragrance. Also introducing our Sandalwood and Clove Moustache Wax, designed to fit in the gentleman’s pocket for on-the-go moustache styling, to keep your mo looking sharp at all times.
beard oil benefits, beard oil best, beard oil bottles, beard oil brands, beard oil for men, beard oil for growth, beard oil for sensitive skin,
The post Beard Care – Beard Care Tips, Beard Care Products appeared first on Pall Mall Barbers.
Original source: https://www.pallmallbarbers.com/products/beard-care-beard/